December 16 - December 17
- The James Gregory show turns the clock back to a time when life was simpler; to a better time, before the death of common sense; a time when people sat on the front porch and actually talked to each other without a cell phone in their ear. He is on a mission to spread the good news of “real butter,” pall-bearing strength, hotter summers, and endangered chicken legs.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are assigned on a first come, first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 2-4 people, so purchasing 4 tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- There is a $5 per person purchase minimum of food or beverage.